Random thought...

I want to own a business; maybe a salon or a cafe, and call it Carpe diem...

6 little epic thoughts...:

Francesca said...

I love that saying(:

Belle Armed said...

sounds perfect, go for it.

Jade said...

...my 100th post is coming up, and it would be amazing if i had everyone comment and read it :) if there's anything you'd like for me to post, i could use all the help i can get. thanks!

AVY said...

Do it! It's never too late you know.



Avy/
http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com/

Emily's Moose - Karolina Kubikowska said...

I love the name. I hope your dream comes true!

<3
K

maggeygrace said...

Aw, that would be the most lovely shop in the entire world and the name would be a perfect fit:) I love it.

Post a Comment

Hi, you've reached Seli, Abby and Maly leave a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible. :)