"Sun kissed skin, so hot we'll melt your popsicle. Woah"

I am reading Dreamland by Sarah Dessen and it was mentioned how the soccer team was jogging by in complete synchronicity and I wondered what it would look like. I wondered how it would feel to be watching them. I imagine there would be a sense of an eerie sort of calm about it. That because they were so in-step and together to the perfect rhythm that you could just watch them. Maybe the fact that they were so ‘together’ and you so ‘torn apart’ could just fade away as your heartbeat went in perfect timing to their footsteps.
It's a deep kinda night. You can all blame Seli I assure you ;)
This is just something I wrote a while ago when I was reading Dreamland.
Sorry I have California Girls stuck in my head.
 Maly Xx.

2 little epic thoughts...:

Anonymous said...

BLAME SELI???
What's wrong with having depth? Huh?
Sista you are tripping

xx
Selina

Unknown said...

Duuude nothing. Mellow out. LOL sorry I'm a little weeny bit tired. I shall shut it before I say something embarrassing. (or spell embarrassing wrong...)

Maly Xx.

Post a Comment

Hi, you've reached Seli, Abby and Maly leave a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible. :)