Maly and Seli...

So obviously, now it is my turn to talk about Maly and Seli...some of the greatest people I know. As Maly said, I really can't remember not getting up at 5:30 a.m. in the morning so I can talk to them. :) But I'm an early birdy anyways. I really look up to Maly and Seli (cause duh they're older than me) and I can always be myself around them. And we all share more than our love of the Jonas Brothers. :)

This is Maly, and if you haven't followed her blog, you need to do so...here's the link: 7things.

So as you all know, I first left a "nice" little comment on Maly's blog and then I made the right decision of making a twitter so I could talk to her and Seli. :) now we have twitter "convos" almost everyday (except now cause "off to singing with Mollie Gollie"-her exact words from twitter.) Maly does like to sing and she's quite good at it too. She really loves music as well, and ALL of it. It seems like Maly never has a bad day because she's always in a great mood an can always cheer me up. Maly can always find nice things to say about anybody or anything, which is what I love about her. Her blog posts are amazing too, they're short yet sweet, and always leave a mark on me. She also makes me laugh when she mixes words up and she gets "confuzzled" a lot. We always get into complicated topics about the differences of the American and Australian system...and there are a lot! Like yesterday, we were talking about Driver's Ed and all of that...and it was all very confuzzling!!! X) Anyways, I'm glad I can count on Maly to always make me laugh and teach me a few things about her country.

Ahh this is Seli. Here's her blog link: Seli's blog. It's so adorable and addicting!

Seli is definitely our epic little kiwi, and she is always thinking of great ideas, such as the name of this blog and the idea for this post. Seli's gonna go places!

The first time I remember any sort of idea of Seli is when I saw her colorful blog called "What I Heart." I thought, "Aw, cool blog!" And I could've SWORE I followed it. But then, about 3 weeks after that, I was checking out blogs and I ran into hers again. I was like "Wait, why haven't I been reading her posts? I followed her!" And I looked at her followers and I was not on there! So I followed her, made a comment, and ever since then we've been good friends. Seli's blog never fails to cheer me up. Her posts are every once in a while, but they always make me smile. :) Seli is really sweet and she is the one that got me back into liking Taylor Swift! I always thought TS was sort of annoying, then I'd love her, then I'd hate her, but now I truly love her and her music!

Seli's the oldest of the group and I just can't believe she's gonna be 17. She just seems much younger to me, I don't know why! Seli has her obsessions, like Bones. And me, Maly, and Seli all share our obsession with the Jo Bros and Dem!!! Right now we're on twitter talking about the sadness of no more Jemi. :(

So, both of these are my beautiful friends across seas, and in my language arts class, we're making a scrapbook about the 8th grade year. A page option was "A Special Relationship." I wrote a paragraph about Seli & Maly...and decorated the page! It's actually the page that I worked the hardest on, and I'll post a pic of it when I'm done!

I'm glad that I decided to make a blog AND twitter, because where would I be if I never would've met them? I would've still thought New Zealand was by Ireland and the Jonas Brothers had already been to Australia! And yes, I really thought those things!!!! Hee hee.

xoxo,

~Abby~



4 little epic thoughts...:

Unknown said...

hehe you silly little noggin brain how did you get the Idea NZ was near Ireland? :P
They havn't been to Aus? ooops totally did. not. know. that.
Thanx for all you kind coments my lovelyness
Maly Xx.

Lexi said...

so cool to get 2 know the masterminds of this blog!

Unknown said...

;)

Sophie Dewispelaere said...

Like your blog a lot!
Its shows you're spend a lot of time to it.
Oh, before I forget that, I really love those photos in the thing on my right side.
Sophie xx

Post a Comment

Hi, you've reached Seli, Abby and Maly leave a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible. :)