The sunshine you bring into my life I will remember forever...

I just can't help coming back to this blog, getting really excited and then look at all the pretty pictures on the side. :)
So I thought I would go ahead and be the first one to do a proper post (intimidating much?) and all that jazz, except I for the life of me had nothing epic to post. So I will get back to you with that and for now this is just hello and something to giggle at...



Maly Xx.

5 little epic thoughts...:

Abby. said...

Maly you silly little goose you didn't even give people time to see the first post! haha.
xx,
~Abby~

Unknown said...

ooops sorry haha i couldnt help myself!

Miss Mayhem said...

Cool blog! I love how you two cool girls made a joint epic blog!

Abby. said...

@miss mayhem haha it's THREE girls. :)
xx,
~Abby~

Unknown said...

hehe she called me cool :) /blushes

Post a Comment

Hi, you've reached Seli, Abby and Maly leave a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible. :)